After PIPECARE inspection activity using MFL, TFI, UT or Geometry (Caliper) or the COMBO technology, the data acquired is transferred to the Data Analysis Department.
Our Data Analysis Department consists of a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals, who ensure that the following processes are conducted in accordance to the highest quality standards:
- Tool performance testing (Pull-through tests) – prior tool mobilization
- Run data quality assessments – within 24 – 48 hours after the run
- Preliminary Analysis and Reporting – within 7 – 14 days after the run
- Verification activities – if required and based on preliminary or final reports
- Final Analysis and Reporting – mainly within 30 days
- Pipeline Integrity Assessment (Qualitative and Quantitative FFP, comparisons, Integration with XYZ and 3D mapping, etc.)
After every ILI run; the collected data is checked for completeness and structural integrity in the field and then is sent to Head Office for analysis.
Data collected by the inspection tools is processed using proprietary owned and application type software package.
Reports are actual deliverables of our services. They are produced by data analysis department in accordance to the highest quality standards.