PIPECARE Inspection Services provides intelligent In-Line Inspection services to the Liquid and Gas Pipeline Operators; enabling the integrity assessment of their pipelines and development of adequate maintenance and repair programs. PIPECARE possesses a fleet of cleaning, gauging and intelligent tools covering the full range of pipeline diameters.
The fleet is designed and manufactured under the same roof by PIPECARE and; employing the latest technology of:
- Cleaning Tools for 2” to 56”
- Caliper tools designed for electronic geometry survey for 3” to 56"
- High-Resolution MFL (Magnetic Flux Leakage) tools for 2” to 56”
- High-Resolution TFI (Transverse Flux Inspection) tools for 4” to 56”
- Ultrasonic inspection tools (UTWM and UTCD)
- EMAT inspection tools for 16” to 36”
- UT Scanner for flow line inspection
- Specialized Downhole Tubular Inspection
- Specialized Heater Tube Inspection
PIPECARE can also design and manufacture tools for special cleaning and inspection applications in onshore and offshore pipelines. Numerous special design applications have made the “unpiggable” lines piggable.
In addition to its R&D resources, PIPECARE is fully committed to the latest POF specifications and continuously upgrading its Data Analysis Software for anomaly characterization, sizing and the Probability of Identification.